welcome to Felipe's!
Felipe's Restaurants have been serving fine Mexican cuisine for 45 years. Traditional Mexican recipes and a comfortable family atmosphere have kept loyal customers coming back for years.
Felipe's Restaurants have been a Wichita family tradition for decades. Whether you're visiting us again or for the very first time, family traditions are what Felipe's is about.
A FAMILY TRADITION
Felipe's Restaurant was founded in February of 1967 by Felipe and Lucy Lujano. 45 years later the original location at 3434 W. Central is still owned and operated by Lucy, Felipe's widow, and their two sons, Felipe Jr. and Poncho.
Four years after opening their first restaurant, Felipe and Lucy decided to expand to a second location. This time they went to the east side of Wichita. Felipe's Jr. was opened in 1971 at 7820 E. Harry. After Several years of traveling across town daily, Felipe decided to slow the pace down a little and in 1978, Felipe's Jr. was sold to his niece and nephew-in-law, Martin and Chela Martinez.
Martin and Chela did well over the years and decided to buy real estate and build their own restaurant. Felipe's Jr. moved to Harry & Webb in 1999 and is run to this day by the Martinez family.
The third Felipe's Restaurant was opened in November of 1991 by Felipe's brother Roberto and his wife Teresa. They decided to continue the tradition and open their own location with Felipe's blessing. Roberto and his family still run the 21st & Woodlawn location.
The newest location is at 119th W. & Maple. Felipe's sons, Felipe Jr. and Poncho wanted to continue expanding the legacy their father and mother began 45 years ago. After months of looking and with Lucy's blessing, the newest Felipe's restaurant was opened in January of 2009 by the original founders' sons.
Felipe's newest location boasts modern Mexican decor mixed with the traditional. The newest Lujano family endeavor sits by a relaxing and beautiful water feature with West Wichita's largest outdoor patios for al fresco dining. The 119th W. & Maple location also has a private party room as well as a private outdoor covered patio.
Kids Eat Free*
Buy 1 Adult Entree and Get 1 Kid's Meal Free ($4.25 Value)
1/2 Price Dips and Guac
$5 House Margaritas on the Rocks and Frozen (Lime Only)
1/2 Price Margaritas All Day
$3 Mexican Beer Bottles
$6 Felipe's 1/2lb Burger
$2 Off Cazuelas
1/2 Price Nachos
$2 Off All Anejo Tequila Margaritas Served on the Rocks $6 Sangria Margaritas $5 Mexican Sangrias
Signature Combo's $10.99
Saturdays and Sundays
1/2 Price Margaritas
Mexican Beer Bottles
Enjoy the latest in Felipe's news,
specials and updates throughout the year.
other locationsFelipe's Jr.Harry & Webb
Northeast21st & Woodlawn
Tuesday-Thursday 11am-2pm and 5pm-9pm Friday 11am-2pm and 5pm-10pm Saturday 11am-10pm Sunday 11am-9pm Closed Mondays
get in touch
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Felipe's Mexican Restaurant's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Felipe's Mexican Restaurant's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Felipe's Mexican Restaurant at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Felipe's Mexican Restaurant's web site are provided "as is". Felipe's Mexican Restaurant makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Felipe's Mexican Restaurant does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Felipe's Mexican Restaurant or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Felipe's Mexican Restaurant's Internet site, even if Felipe's Mexican Restaurant or a Felipe's Mexican Restaurant authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Felipe's Mexican Restaurant's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Felipe's Mexican Restaurant does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Felipe's Mexican Restaurant may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Felipe's Mexican Restaurant does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Felipe's Mexican Restaurant has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Felipe's Mexican Restaurant of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Felipe's Mexican Restaurant's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Felipe's Mexican Restaurant's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: